Looking for information on the side effects of garcinia cambogia extract? Here is a quick summary, with a much more detailed overview here.
For the most part, the research points to garcinia cambogia not having any significant adverse side effects. Research has found that taking Garcinia it is important to understand that it could amplify or hinder any medical condition you may have or medication you already take.
- Garcinia has been well tolerated for up to 12 weeks in available human trials. Hydroxycitric acid from the rind given by mouth is likely safe in recommended doses.
- Garcinia cambogia extract may lower blood glucose levels. This can be a huge benefit of the product, but consumers should be aware in case they take medication for this.
- Rhabdomyolysis has been reported, but the product consumed contained many herbal extracts and substances and therefore no sufficient evidence suggests it was the garcinia.
- People suffering Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia syndromes should avoid taking garcinia.
- Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects on Diabetes here
- Garcinia Cambogia and Potential Side Effects on the Liver
- Side Effects of Garcinia Cambogia Extract may be rare but it always recommended to seek advise from your health professional for advise that may be appropriate for you specific circumstances.
The NatureWise product is one of the most popular on the market place with over 10,000 Reviews. Nearly 8,000 users give the product a 4 or 5 star rating out 5.
Some users have reported the following side affects.
- extreme gas
- extreme energy
- extreme nervousness
- loose stool
- Stomach pains
Whilst there does appear to be the potential for some Side Effects it is important to note that in the vast majority of cases they are quite minor. Don’t forget that most pharmaceutical products also have the potential of undesirable effects. Our suggestion is for you to read the Amazon reviews, the positive and the negative so you can make an informed decision. As you can see there is a wide range of side affects.